Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Sweet Caramel

From the sweet taste of caramel candy
To the sexiness of your eyes
You create passionate thoughts to run through my head
If only I could have you every second of the day
My heart catches on fire near you
The rest of my body gets excited
Because the way we bond is amazing
It’s like we are connect all the time
Making you laugh to see that perfect smile
To slowly connecting our lips together in any place
Our connection is a mystery but I adore it
We have a bond as if we were already one
You amaze me in so many ways
By the way your beauty glows in the sunlight
And by the way your sweet lips taste at night

Your touch ignites my passion
And I already know what to do
Ideas, preparation, then proceed to the pleasing
This caramel candy is the sweetest
We’ve both been in something deep
The hardest thing to do was let each other in
Scared but enjoying the ride
If only I could have you close every night
Letting go of our securities
Nervousness disappeared
The passion increasing slowly but we have fun
You open me up in so many ways I can’t explain
Never judging each other, just a positive vibe we cruise on
It’s hard to look at you
Because all I want to do is kiss you
Every chance I could, I would
What we do is what we do
It gets better every time

Waking up to someone like you
Would make me push to be better even more
I knew there was something special about you
Just continue giving me those sweet kisses
And I’ll continue being that friend
All I want is for you to be happy
Even if we stay friends
One day the flower may bloom into a rose
Starting out as friends then who knows?
I think I’m addicted

To your sweet caramel

No comments:

Post a Comment