Saturday, July 25, 2015

Remind Me

Everything that I look at
Reminds me of you
From the morning sunrise shining through the window
To the melody from your favorite song
Having you on my mind at all times
Makes me want to go back in time when we first met
I saw a beautiful young girl smiling with braces
You noticed me staring you down
Smiling after seeing me, we talked
Two strangers grew a relationship into something special
Becoming great friends then my best friend
The one that was always there when I needed her
I could count on her and she could count on me for anything
No one knew what kind of bond we had
It was our little secret that no one knew about
That’s how our love story started

Even the rain from a storm
Reminds me of the days I made you cry
The hardest days of my life
Seeing someone crying because of me
A piercing feeling would stab me in my heart with every tear
Making it a promise to never let it happen again
Never wanting to be the reason why you’re crying
Grabbing you close
Wiping your sadness away
Holding you till you felt safe again
Hate when it storms
Because it reminds me of the worse days

Even the taste of anything sweet
Reminded me of your lips
Every kiss we shared
Was unique but special
Our first kiss guided me to your love
Where we create great memories
The days go by when I crave those sweet lips
Aching all day, waiting for the chance kiss you
But when we kiss life freezes
Enjoying every second connecting to those lips
Taking my time to capture this priceless moment
You loved when I lick my lips before kissing you at a time
Over time our kisses became passionate
Never could get enough of your full of love kisses

What I am trying to say is that
I can’t get you off my mind
Seems like everything around
Reminds me
Of something that is gone

No comments:

Post a Comment