Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Out of Darkness

A young brother once tried to live the fast life
Money, sex and girls was all on his mind
Nothing else
He wanted to be like everyone else
Crazy out of his mind and have fun
With no care what so ever
Hurt one, hurt another after another
Lying to every one of them he met
Same old un-loyal brother like the rest of them
The word love did not matter to him
After being hurt before he showed no emotions
He was going down the wrong path
Until he met her
A beautiful young woman with goals
Changed his actions in an instance
She was different from the rest


The one who brought him back to reality
But how did she do it
Their first kiss they had showed him all he needed to know
With enough passion to spread around the world
The way she kissed him revealed to him that he was important
He never met a girl like her
She became his everyday need
Like a drug that was addictive
With her by his side
He saw life in a different way
Why do you love me after all I’ve did in my past he asked?
She said “because we all have flaws”
No need to care about what you did before
Or how you were
I only care about what you do from here on
He smiled, then his eyes began to tear
Never has any female made him cry in his life
There was something special about her
She was his everything
The way she showed the way she cared
He fell for all of her
Letting go of his past, he became a good man
Cutting friends and things he used to do off
No other girl could replace how he feels about her
Pleasing her and making her happy is all he cared about
Working hard for their future, treating her like his queen
She made him feel something he never felt before
Real L.O.V.E
He thanked her not just by gifts and spoiling her
Also by his commitment for loving her
Other woman tried to destroy what they had
But he stayed faithful to his woman

As the months went on
All he could think about is becoming one with her
He proposed to her
Overly excited, she paused and then said yes
Events brought them closer and closer till that day came
At their wedding he had a speech memorized beforehand
But he forgot it due to her beautifulness standing in front of him
Lost in her beauty, he spoke from the heart
He said, before we met I wasn’t the man I wanted to be
You changed me to become better
I never seen something so beautiful
When I first laid my eyes on you, I knew you were the one
You are my heart, my soul and my life
Being with you has been a blessing
You came along and showed me how to love again
I’ve been wanting to tell you since day one
You brought me out of darkness
I appreciate you with everything I have to give
Her eyes started to cry like never before
She gazed into his eyes and said
My past is the same as yours
You are my light, my love and everything to me
I never told you because I was afraid
Now I see we are meant to be
And I thank God for bringing you in my life
Tears of joy began to fall out his eyes
He grabs bride softly
Kissing her with all the love he has to give
Thank you for loving me the way you do

No comments:

Post a Comment