Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Flow of Passion

Walking through the temple of passion
Where the love is more pure, more real
Has me on a high I never want to come down from
Feelings grow deeper and deeper as our love grew
Taking every step with caution
Scared but we knew we was ready

I can feel you even when you are not around
Our bond is too powerful to break
Time brought us closer together
We didn’t even know where we would end up
But we ended up together
Loving every second, every minute

Heart racing every time I see that beautiful smile
Your most perfect creation I’ve ever seen
To me your beauty is art
Making me see life through your eyes
Our past is our history
And our future is our legacy

Our passion has escalated to another level
Beyond the level of no return
The words “I Love You” became more passionate
Feeling and embracing the love every time we spoke those words
Never wanting to leave your side
Loving all your flaws and your perfection

Our emotions has impacted our love
Making it more physical than we could ever imagine
But we are here now
Embracing each other till the end
Loving you is so amazing
Our flow of passion couldn’t be any better

No comments:

Post a Comment