Saturday, March 24, 2012

Blind Love

If only you knew how my love for you is above it all
Every time I'm around you
All I can see is beauty
Beauty like no other in this world
My love is blind for you
I don't care about the material things or how far you are
All I care about is how far our love will go
Deeper then the ocean
Higher then the blue skies
I have surpassed all your flaws and your mistakes
Your past is your past
Whatever you have done then has no effect on what we will do in the future
I can see myself with you forever
Racing though life with you by my side is a blessing
Lets travel the world
Where we can spend romantic and memorable nights together
The thing about us is that I can feel its real
Realer then life itself
Everything we share amazing
I'll give you my last if I have too
I cannot tell where God is taking us
All I know is that my love is blind
And it's the greatest feeling

No comments:

Post a Comment