Monday, April 9, 2012

End of the Road

Once again it's that time
That time where we embrace what we learned and strive to better ourselves
It is almost time to begin a new chapter in my book
Each day I have grown physically, mentally and spiritually
Relationships, friends and my family bond will never change
I am the same me just more mature
I have shared my up's and downs
My good days and bad days
Things happen for a reason

I'm me
The one who can solve any problem through trying
Never give up
Living in a world where there are not a lot of black CEO's
My dream is to change that
Trying my best to make my dreams come true
With God's help anything is possible

But I made it
I love the feeling of success
The power of hard work, sacrifice and faith
Can take you along way in this world
I'm beating the statistics and I'm loving every bit of it
Being around positive people and with the support from the family
I did what most thought I couldn't do

Till we meet again in corporate america
This isn't a goodbye
More like an I'll meet you at the top
But for this road where I am now
Is coming to an end

No comments:

Post a Comment