Monday, January 16, 2012

Only Human

I'm only human
I have made my mistakes in life
We all have
Trying to understand the world can be difficult
Learning what's important in life takes time
Knowing what's right and what's wrong
Which road to take when I'm standing at a cross-road
I stand there thinking
Trying to decide on which way to go
I've been told to never go backwards 
So I should keep moving forward
I don't want to be filled with pain, anger or stress
Just happiness
Looking for the positive things in life
Overcoming every obstacles that comes my way
Strategizing my next move so I wont fail
I'm learning being patient is the key
Loving who I am and who I will become
Still slowly adapting to the change
Leaving the past in the past
Waiting patiently for my future
I still have a lot to learn and some more mistakes to make
I'm not perfect and nobody is
Because we're all just human



No comments:

Post a Comment