Monday, January 16, 2012

Dear Queen

To my sweet queen
You mean the world to me
I can't tell you how much I love you 
There's no measurement to the amount of love I have for you
Your beauty is one of a kind
Looking at you makes the world seem more alive
Making our love frame a picture perfect
Me and your colors create art together
Kissing you takes my breath away
Having my body tingle all over
You treat me as your king
Catering to me when I need you the most
Sitting there listening when I need is a listener
The more we're around each other, the more I fall for you
Giving you my all plus more
Equals my unconditional love for you
Anything you want and need
I'll have it as fast as I can
As time moves forward
Our love grows pass the worlds limits
Above the stars to the next galaxy 
Your my queen
I'm your king
Lets make this love story 
A never ending one

No comments:

Post a Comment