Saturday, January 14, 2012

First Week Down

imgres.jpg
Coming back to ECU for my final semester has already pushing me to work hard. I can honestly say that Economics is a good fit for me and I understand what my professors be talking about. (sometimes) But something happened to me that hasn't happen to me since freshman year. Monday afternoon is my first class of the day and I was super excited. I walked to class bumping my R&B music feeling good. When I arrived to the classroom, I walked in and it was the wrong class. I had a feeling it was because I was in a class where my friend is trying to be a doctor but I played it cool. I sat down and the teacher said "hello, did you just add this class." I smiled and said I think so knowingly I was in the wrong class. I checked my class schedule on my phone and I was in the wrong one. Everyone in there had the same major except me. I acted like nothing was wrong so I sat there for 10 minutes until I decided to get up. I smiled at everyone and told them to have a good day. When I opened the door I heard everyone laughing at me. I just shook my head and started laughing too. Great way to start off my year.

I see a lot of people excited about graduating in May. Honestly, I will miss the great old college experience. Well here at least but I love ECU. I had did this for the things for the first time and learned a lot about myself. Having motivating friends that have goals in their lives are hard to find. I'm glad I found them while I was in college. Making it to college has been a blessing. Only faith and the love I have for God has me motivated to do more. I want to better myself more not just by the knowledge but as a better person. I have my flaws and I'm not perfect but I try to be the greatest person by my actions. I'm determined to live my life to the fullest and trying to live without no regrets. The love and support from friends and family has been amazing and I can thank God for the people he put in my life.

Time is ticking and it's not slowing down. May will be here in a matter of months. Live your life to the fullest while you can because after college..... IT GET'S REAL

No comments:

Post a Comment