Saturday, January 7, 2012

Keep Pushing Yourself

Little-Engine-That-Could.jpegThe start of 2012 has changed me already. I've been reading my first book in a long time called "How To Get Out Of Your Own Way" by Tyrese Gibson. I'm only on the 2nd chapter and I can feel the change in myself already. His book talks about always staying positive in life and loving yourself. If you know what you want in life and your spirit is positive, you will push yourself past your limit. I'm understanding things more about myself and the more I read, the more I am changing for the better. It's like I want to do more with my life. I just don't want to stop with a 4 year college degree, I want to achieve higher. I'm thinking about going to graduate school for MIS. If you know me you'll know that I really didn't like school. But for some reason I do now. Reading this book has influenced me to want to learn more. I don't want to know everything but I want to understand things. I've became more ambitious about life and learning. I also changed the way I think and live my life.

I love everything about technology. The more things are invented, the more I want to learn about them. Technology has really impact my life in a way that most people don't understand. For instance, if there is a problem with a computer I will sit there till I fix it. I hate to give up on things that I know I can fix. I don't believe in giving up on anything. I like to help people if they cannot solve a problem. Life is so much better when you help people in need. The key to pushing yourself is believing in yourself. If you keep thinking positive and tell yourself you can do it your mind will make you do it. It all starts with you pushing your mind with positive thoughts and your body will follow. I can see myself as a CEO of a company, successful, and happy. When the time comes to be a husband and a father, I want to be financially stable to take care of things.

So learn who you are and want to become. With God on your side anything is possible so keep your spirit high and positive. Surround yourself around positive people so it will rub on you also. Push yourself past your limit to find a new satisfying life. If you think you can, you will and keep God first.

No comments:

Post a Comment