Friday, January 6, 2012

Game of Love

I woke up early this morning thinking about love. Why...because I love to love. Understanding what love is can be difficult to some people but to me I think it's natural. I was raised around people who loved me for who I am. Being around positive people can impact your life in so many way's. I'm a young man who enjoy's life and everything that it has to offer. Love make's me feel good inside no matter who its from or how I show love to other's. Being in a 6 year relationship has taught me a thing or two about real love. I can't lie, I have done some crazy thing's during my relationship days. Love will make you do that sometimes. But I show my love in so many different ways. I am a giver and supporter. If I have it I'll share it and if I could i'll give you my last. I enjoy doing that for people who I think deserves it. Not everyone is going to receive your love the right way. Some people take advantage of your love because they know you will do it no matter what. I have ran into that a few times but its a learning lesson in life. Most people try to find that "PERFECT" love but there's no such thing. Love come in different shapes and forms but how you show it is the most important thing.

Love is like a game sometimes. You have to roll an imaginary dice to count how many steps you want to move forward or to even take a chance at love. You win some and you lose some that's life. But to me you don't lose. You learn from every experience even though you don't realize it yet. There will be times where you have to press pause during your love life to evaluate who you are and who you want to be with. That's understandable because it is needed. It's about taking risks with the "right" person. Who is the right person for you? Only you and God know. Nobody can tell you who you should be with or force you to love someone. That's not love at all. It might take some of us to find that right person but eventually you will.

Love is a beautiful thing and I am not ashamed to admit it. The key to real love is being friends. Having that friend who has always been there for you through it all. The one who can just listens to your problems without even judging you and the one that really cares about you emotionally and mentally. My father told me the one who "YOU" know will have your back regardless is a keeper and I understand that now. There's something in your heart that will tell you who's right for you but never rush it. Take all the time you need to understand yourself first then understand them. Over the past few years I have gained friends and now they are started to fade. I know who my real friends are and I know there not going anywhere. I believe love is out there for everyone to feel and enjoy with somebody. Live, Love, and Laugh are the three things you should do everyday in your life. There are no rules to this Game of Love so play it your own way but with your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment