Sunday, January 1, 2012

Closing the Book

There's one book I've read over and over again
That book called "LOVE"
I've been stuck on this book for so long that it's hard to finish reading
So many chapters about trust, honestly and commitment has me at a halt
Trying to understand the meaning of love
It's not that easy
Day by day I read a chapter
Turning every page acting as if I understand what it meant
But I don't
Forcing myself to deal with the things in life
Trying to compare the books meaning and my own meaning didn't mix
I had hoped things would change for the better
But it did kind of in way
Times when I did things the book told me to do didn't work
Realizing making sacrifices is needed for love
This book taught me a lot about things what to do and what not to do
As I approached the last few pages
I sat there and wondered thinking to myself
That this book isn't for me to follow
Create my own path of love that would make me feel appreciated for the rest of your life
It's never to late to fully understand somethings
Making my life more clearer and more pleasant 
I have to follow my own heart and intuition 
I'm finally closing this book of love
Surprisingly
It had an happy ending





No comments:

Post a Comment