Thursday, January 19, 2012

Love Song

Waking up every morning with you on my mind
Has made me realize how important you are to me
Being the lover that I am
Will give you all my love
The compassion, the romance and the physical part of our relationship
Brought in new experiences that I love sharing with you
Understanding each other was hard at first
But once I heard your love song
You became apart of me
Deep down inside I was scared
Scared to fall too deep into something that I wasn't ready for
But you freed me from being scared
Once I opened my heart to you
I saw the world clearer
I used to hate when you left my presences
Now
This distances has made us stronger in the most unusual way
I can't explain how I feel when I'm near you
There's so much that my mind and body goes through from just your touch
Im your knight and shining armor
Your my heart and my world
With your love song on repeat
I feel invincible and powerful
My favorite verse from your song is
Love me now and I'll love you till the end of the world
Your not perfect but I know your love is real
Plays daily in my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment