Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Blues

The sweet melody from your love
Play's every time I'm with you
My love for you isn't going no where
I hate not feel you when your not even here
But I can feel it from your blues
Your blue's can make a smile deaf man smile
My heart matches your heart's rhythm with your blue's
I will never understand the way you can make me feel
All I know is that your blues pick's me up when they tried to put me down
To hear and feel your blues is a blessing
Only true love can hear it play
I can't fake this feeling
The way your blues make me feel is beyond anything in this world
Don't even stop the music baby
I can put your blues on repeat for the rest of my life
Living is much more meaningful with your blues
There's not much I can say bad about your blues
Playing in my heart daily
Not every skipping a beat
No instrument can play your blues
Only your love
Just like the blue sky's
Rain nor pain can keep me from loving your blues
So baby keep on playing your music
Cause all I need is your blues

No comments:

Post a Comment