Monday, December 12, 2011

Warm Heart

Filled in my warm heart
Is you
The woman of my dreams
My future and my last
The woman who brought light into my world
The one who supports me through it all
You helped heal all my wounds and scars
My pain and suffering
Making everything in my world peaceful
My heart beats only from your love
Keeping me strong, passionate and alive
Without you in my heart
I'll be lost
Lost in a world of confusion
Having you by my side
I feel as if I am the luckiest man alive
To be with someone like you
Is a dream come true
Your beautiful, smart and unique
That's what I love about you
Every beautiful thing reminds me of you
Your like a rose that blooms in the morning sun
and a diamond that sparkles under the moon light
I'm glad what we have
This is something irreplaceable and truly a blessing
I will always and forever
Keep you where you deserve to be in
My warm heart

No comments:

Post a Comment