Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Valley of Roses

Walking through a valley of roses
Searching for the right type of love
Slowly pacing myself
Looking up and down
Right to left
No one in sight but me
Patiently waiting for her to arrive
Maybe she's right in front of me
But where
I've been lost since the last summer
Thought time would help but it didn't
The smell of your roses left it's scent
Every breeze blows it right in my face
Trying to avoid stepping on the roses below me
Guarding myself from all these flying insects
I'm almost at the top of a hill
A body figure stands right in front the sunset
The wind blows me right to it
Heart pounding as I get closer
A new feeling starting to come upon me
This feeling of hope
It was her
The angel I've been searching for
She smiles and grabs my hand
Follow me she said
After that no words were spoken
But this very moment felt right
Walking through this valley of roses together
Was the happiest moment in my life
She could tell that my love for her is real
We found our way out
But before we left
She gazed into my eyes
And said sorry for keeping you waiting
Pulling me closer she kissed me
Lips so warm, full of passion
Made me believe that
True love is real

No comments:

Post a Comment