Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Answer

Fire blazing right beside me
Heats up my mind with all these crazy thoughts
Headaches come and go
No one's around but me
The power of emotions is killing me
Left plenty of scars that are not healing
My mind plays tricks on me every hour
I hear her voice blowing past my ears
Could this be real
Hours passed and her voice was gone
My hopes had disappeared
Fire still ablaze with no sound
Why am I confused for
The answer is pretty clear on what's happening
I avoid the truth
Carrying on with my life as I did before
Time passes by
I heard her voice again calling out to me
Looking around I see a figure at the door
Is my mind still paying with my emotions
I gave in and went to the door
As I approached the door
Her voice became louder, more clearer
I grabbed the knob and turned it
It was her
Standing there looking beautiful as always
She spoke the words I love you
Silence surround us both
Something clicked in my head
The answer came out of no where
The answer is
Love don't live here no more
Waving goodbye and shut the door
The fire went out peacefully
Now my mind is back to normal

No comments:

Post a Comment