Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Real Deal

Hello sweet heart
Do I make you feel special
Turning all your dreams into a reality
I hope I do
All that matters is that your happy
But I have something to tell you
The real deal is that
I can't get enough of your love
What it does to me is remarkable
Having you love in my heart keeps me alive
Turning all my pain and sadness
Into a new level pleasure and happiness
Having you by my side is a blessing
I can not thank God enough for who he has put into my life
You know me
My weakness, secrets and all
Hiding anything from you
Will just make things a lot difficult between us
Your name is tatted on my heart
Not with ink but with love
We create art when we are together
Surrounding us with the most brightly colors to show our love
I'm in love with the inner you
Your style, beauty and personality are so unique
To the point where I fall deeper into your love spell
Forcing me to be at your will
I do it all for you
For our future together
Nothing is stopping me from being real with you
Keep loving me the same sweet heart
And I'll try my best
To give you the world
And that is the real deal

No comments:

Post a Comment