Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Past to the Future

Remember life back then
With no worries or stress
No heartache or drama
Just living life
Feelings came and left without a trace
Being the fun type of person
Who fought against the rules
Living your imagination as if they were real
Alone
I played in the corner
Just talking to myself and my action figures
Boom, boom, bam, bam
All day long I played
No room for a girl friend or a boo thing
Just me and my toys
Kicking it like we where best friends
But time
Slowly began to change things
No more talking or playing alone
I had friends
Friends that I could depend on no matter what
Girls began to start catching my eyes
I look and stare
They look back and smile
One thing lead to another
Now we dating and my whole life change
Made money so I could buy her the finest things
Just to keep her happy
Thought I was doing good but things change
Now
I'm back where I started
Working to become the best I can be
Continuing to go through life lessons
All I can do is be me
A man who is focused on changing the world
With just one idea
Still
The past will be the past
And the future will be my future
But somehow
The past still tries to haunt me

No comments:

Post a Comment