Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Free Falling

I'm free falling through adult hood
where the childish things are gone
Gone so I can become better as a person
All day I work
Work so I can make something of myself
To be a Nobel prize winner
Or the governor of a state
Who know's

I'm free falling through love
where there is no such thing as a perfect relationship
Old romance slowly fades
Bringing in new types of love
New friends, new conversations, new experiences
Love sits right in front of me
Waiting for me to see
That there is something out there for me

I'm free falling through issues
where the small one's lead to bigger problems
Letting go of it all helps me realize
Problems come and they go
Only thing that matters is how it will get fix
Slowly avoiding the drama, the heartbreaks and the stress
helps me see all the possible solution to any problem
Understanding all the outcomes and the circumstances

I'm free falling through time
where I don't know when to slow down
Days passes by so fast
The nights come with no sound, no noise
All I see is the future
Staying strong to my goals, my dreams that I want to accomplish
Time has an ability to heal old scars
So there will be no holding back from the new

I'm free falling through it all
No one else but me
I'll keep falling till the end
Goals are set and on the movement
I will keep free falling
Till I land on success

No comments:

Post a Comment