Monday, October 3, 2011

Silent Night

Silent nights
Makes life so peaceful and calm
Sitting upon my mind is you
Wondering what's on your mind
During the days
Time moves at a slow pace
Tip toeing over the minutes
Crawling to the next hours
While I try to live
My mind becomes over charged with thoughts
from the past
Headaches on both sides of the brain
pauses my thoughts about the future
Old thought curves my path
Telling myself to go left
Left is where your heart is
A bond too strong to waste
Fight to never lose or regret anything together
Comes with a price
Issues, arguments, disagreements
Could all lead the end of us
Other days
My mind tells me to go right
Right to the independent life
Solo to the fullest
Growing on my own experience's to what life has to offer
Now what is there to do
One brain, two decisions
Time will be the judge of it
Can't waste time thinking "what if"
Taking this walk down the path of uncertainties
Some times makes me realize
I am not what you want
As I sit under this silent night
I am just turning into
A memory of the past

No comments:

Post a Comment