Thursday, July 30, 2015

Love and Pain

Love comes with pain
Pain comes with love
Over time you realize that there is not perfect love
But there's always something what will keep you aside
Love goes up and down
Round and round
Pain goes straight to the heart and nowhere else
Staying in love with someone truly
Will show a person true colors sooner or later
But hurting someone
Can leave a scar forever
Only time can heal those wombs
That's why I can't let anything happen to us
When you are in pain
I am in pain
My heart hurts when your down
We hurt together, never alone
But I am here to make things right
Problems happen randomly
And it will get hard sometimes
That's life
We understand what needs to be done to fix issues
Together we are unbreakable
When we love
We both love hard
Harder then the average relationship
All I need in my life is you
Letting all the baggage go
Truly loving you with all I have
Never leaving you in pain
Loving you with my past
Living every moment with you in the present
Falling in love with you in my future
I won't give up on love
You've shown me so much more than just love
Teaching me how to become a better lover, friend
I'm always there when you need me
Promise to never leave you alone
Love and pain together isn't all that bad


No comments:

Post a Comment