Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Morning Beauty

Waking up to something beautiful beside me
I saw you
Seeing the inner you which I love the most
Your heart beats in the most peaceful rhyme
Takes me on a journey to your love world
A world so bright, passionate and relaxing
brings my love to a new height

Looking into your eyes
I see life
Life full of excitement I wanted to be part of
Your eye's are different then most women
You saw the beauty in life in the most unique way
Relying on what you saw more then what you hear
Made me want to show you how strong my love is for you

But our eye's had something in common
Both were full of love and passion
Our mark in our eye's made me realize
We were made for each other
Romance came faster then we thought
It played its part well as we took a trip on the love road
You smile from just a kiss on your forehead
My lips are your's and your's alone

I wipe the morning out of your eye's
While the sun shines on your perfect brown skin
We stare at each other in silence
No words can interrupt this very moment
Right now
Your the most beautiful thing God has created
Till the next morning and the end of time
You will still be my morning beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment