Thursday, January 12, 2017

Dream

As I gaze upon the stars
I can see a glowing light
Flashing brightly from a far
My mind wonders to a unforgettable place
I started to feel so peaceful and calm
Someone approached me out of the cloudy skies
What or who is this
Who is this gorgeous woman
She grabs me closer and closer
 I can feel her elegant skin on my palm
Her hair blows swiftly with the wind
Caressing my soul through her eyes
How did I end up here
Walking on a secluded beach
With the most beautiful woman I've ever seen
Can this be real
This is feeling unreal
As we walk to the beach house
I can't take my eyes off her
She's perfect in every way
With no words
She seduce me with her perfume
Slowly taking her time to set the mood
She got me
That night we made love till the sun came through the window
Can she be the one for me
or is she just like the rest
Wanting to use me like a pawn
She wakes me up to breakfast in bed
The smell of hot pancakes and bacon
How did she know that is my favorite
I paused for a second
Now I'm wondering what she really wants
But she doesn't seem like the rest
Could this be true
I really don't know what lies ahead
But she knows how to please me
and make me feel extremely loved
No one is like her in this world
I hope that this is real and not a dream