Friday, September 9, 2016

Mountain Climb

We started from the bottom of this new journey
The starting line
Trying to work our way up where real love matters
Putting all the negativity behind us
We climb
Don't know where we will end
All we care about is that real feeling
She wants me and I want her
Gradually climbing up
Rocks fall, the wind blows a cold chill
Things trying to block our path
But we find a way around them
Will we reach the top together
Or will one of us reach it alone
Time passes and we are halfway there
No more looking back to our old selves
We have grown from our past experiences
Being in this together till the end
When it gets cold
I'll be there to keep you warm
Placing you on my back when your tired
We'll fight these challenges together
Almost at the top
You can feel my love
I can feel yours
Our hearts begin to beat faster as we get closer
Pushing each other to the finish line
Come on baby
I won't let you go
As we reach the top
We get excited
This is the start of something new
Overcoming this mountain climb
Made me realize even more
I can see a forever with you
In our future

No comments:

Post a Comment