Saturday, June 18, 2016

Easy to Please

I don't care what people say
Everything about you makes life worth living
No one truly knows how we feel about each other
After being alone for a long period of time
We changed and grew
Not knowing what to expect this time
Imagining things that were just called a fantasy
We'll make them become a reality
Scared at first but we created something special
Being friends for such a long time
We grew closer and closer
Bonded in ways most people wont understand
Not letting anything stop what we want
Our connection can be felt from a distance
Only between you and I
Spending quality time with you relaxing
Laying your head on my chest
Feeling the R&B rhythm touch our soul
Connecting us together as one
Watching you eat your favorite fruit
Running my finger tips through your hair
Letting you enjoy that calming feeling almost everyday
No matter if people are round or not I am yours
You have every bit of me
My heart, my love, my passion
All of me is all for you
Being the only person I can count on
Makes me want to love you even more
Distance nor time can stop what is destine to happen
Is this what love really feels like
Or am I just imagining this feeling
When you are not around
You are forever on my mind
I daydreaming when you are away
Dreaming about our future while I'm sleeping
I will do all I can to make you happy
Learning from all my mistakes from the past
I wont let it happen again
We're both different and more mature
There will be no more turning up late nights in the club
I'd rather be with you
Let's make this the last time we ever have to start something
No more going backwards
Living for now is what is needed
I want this to last forever
Show me what you want
Tell me what is in your heart
I'm not a hard person to please
Just love me real hard
And let me love you unconditionally















No comments:

Post a Comment